Searching good people on this earth

“You can't change what you have started, but you can change the direction you are going. It's not what you are going to do, but it's what you're doing right now that counts." Author: Napoleon Hill
This Beautiful quote made me break my silence of 15days, Well… well… Those who know the depth of these words will luv it, rest of the people can only appreciate its approach towards life. But I’ve got no complaints from either of the group; bcoz some1 told me in my childhood that we all are children of the same almighty lord.
There are few rules I have in my life, and 1 of them is that: Bocz I luv some1, so I will luv everything which is connected to my luv’d one. Ex: I luv their possessiveness, and I luv that “limited amount” of freedom they give me.  Following this rule had landed me into so many tough situations that I will personally suggest all emotionally weak people to “NEVER” try it in their life. If u have attitude, and if u have strong ego, then also plz do not try this in ur life.
Others are encouraged to take this risk, I agree that it’s great to fly like a free bird, but believe me it’s a really beautiful feeling to play on the tips of ur master who luvs u the most. I agree that I maybe a hurdle in ur path of tasting the freedom of this world, but I’m just trying to attract ur attention towards this beautiful world which u already are having in ur life. Before asking for luv, why can’t we give it first to everybody around us? Giving luv is much more important than seeking luv, trust me on this.
Okie just lets think about this as a simple business deal, now if I ask u to luv me, then u will obviously ask me in return that: Why should I luv u? Did u give me luv before asking for it? So the point remains the same… Life is a matter of Give and Take. Remember the word “Give” comes first… and then comes the words “Take”, but there is no mention of the word “Ask” in this. This means that according to life we’re expected to give luv, and keep giving it. Also we should be always ready to take (accept) the luv which we get in this life. Whereas the major mistake here is that in between all this Give & Take… we introduce another thing called Ask/Want luv.
I completely agree that it’s our right to ask from god, But! But! But! … Are we so weak that before doing our duty of Give & Take… we are not able to resist our curiosity of asking luv? I have set a minimum requirement for myself that: I should: give luv, or show affection/kindness, or forgive at least 10,000 people before I can expect anything in return from this life. But I keep forgetting the numbers, so sadly I’ve still not able to reach the minimum eligibility criteria for expecting anything back from god.
I’m searching better humans than me; who have crossed this mark of 10,000 people, are u one of them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

Why I wear a Rose Quartz