Mysterious Reader on GSVirdi's Blog

Dear Readers,

I am posting to know about the whereabouts of this mysterious reader on my blog. I do thank u all for all ur visits, but the snapshot is really fishy in here.
This mysterious green dot on the left side (inside the ocean) had been online and offline from past few days, I'm really curious to know that who is this mysterious person? Bcoz there are millions of wonderful things to surf on the net... so I can't think of any good reason as to why this this person will be reading my blog while sitting in the middle of the ocean?

Ur Ideas regarding this mysterious reader r so very welcome....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry