Cheating by Flipkart, MI3 scandal india

Subject: Re: Subject: I want to buy Mi3
To: Xiaomi Customer Service of India <Service.in@xiaomi.com>

As I said in my previous email, There is some cheating going on by Flipkart.com....


The phone got stocked out even before 2pm, I think now it's a high time that this cheating should be brought to public's notice.


On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Xiaomi Customer Service of India <Service.in@xiaomi.com> wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your support and attention.

Sorry for inconvenience caused to you.I would like to inform you that Xiaomi Mi 3 got very good response in Indian market so that the product got out of stock at that time.But I would like to tell you that  you will not face this issue next time, I request you to kindly register yourself once again our next sale will starts on 12th of Aug. 2014, so you will surly be able to place your order.

Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!

Thanks and best regards,
Ashish

Xiaomi India Customer Service Center
Website: www.mi.com/in
Hotline: 1800-103-6286

From: Gs Virdi [virdi.gs@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 August 2014 15:04:14
To: Xiaomi Customer Service of India
Subject: I want to buy Mi3

Hello,

I've been trying to buy Mi3, but before I can go to payment page the phone is "Out of stock". I believe there is some kind of cheating going on in this sale of flipkart.

Kindly help unfortunate people like me and please make some way for me so that I can buy and use this wonderful phone.

Rgrdz,
GS Virdi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry