What makes me sad.....

 

Whenever cool breeze kisses my face softly, I hate that bcoz it reminds me of u.

Whenever the morning sun smiles at me, I hate that bcoz it reminds me of u.

Whenever the evening sun says bye, I hate that bcoz it reminds me…

Whenever cottony clouds hover above me, I hate that bcoz it reminds me…

Whenever rain drops tickles me, I hate that bcoz it reminds…

Whenever the butterfly tries to woo me, I hate that bcoz it reminds…

Whenever I see flowers dancing on their branches, I hate that bcoz…

Whenever I realize I’m just a name for u, I hate that bcoz…

Whenever u r too busy to forget me all day, I hate that…

Whenever I misses u without any reason, I hate that…

Whenever I find myself thinking about u, I hate myself.

 

I hate to hate anything in life, but ur absence did the magic…

 

Now I hate everything which I used to luv...

 

GS Virdi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry