There's something wrong with Google.....

Dear Freinds,
 
I have started my Online shopping store just 2 days back, and just 13hrs back I had posted a blog on my blogsite. To my surprise both my links are appearing on google.... on Top (1st) page... in Top 5....
 
WEIRD.... WEIRD.... WEIRD....
 
U can Search on google:
"gsvirdi online"        My online store, displayed on 1st page, 4th position from Top.
"let others by gsvirdi"        My blog posted on 5:45pm yesterday, displayed on 1st page, 1st position.
 
This is really TOOO MUCH of surprise for me. Am I under some kinda surveillance? Is google keeping such a tight Vigil on me? Or..... this is just some kind of error.....
 
Guys be ready to help me..... :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry