Gentle Reminder To Humanity.

The greatest Gift u can give someone is.....  "Ur Time".
Bcoz whenever u give ur time to someone.....
U tend to be giving them a "Priceless" portion of ur "Life"....
A portion: which u will NEVER get back to live again.
Hindi:
Agar aap Zindagi ka sabse mahatpoorn uphar kisi ko de saktey hai toh woh hai aapka Samay. Kiyuki jab aap kisi ko apna samay daitey hai tab aap unkey sath apni zindagi ka woh hissa baantey hai jo ki aapki zindagi mein dobara kabhi waapas nahi aayega.
I thank all of my friends & strangers who gave their time to me on various occasions in life, I thank everybody of u who have spent even a single minute for me. I know I'll never be able to repay for it, so as a token of thanks... I'm giving my time to everybody who had approached me in a hope to share something/anything with me.
May god keeps me blessed so that I can always be rich enough to give my time to everybody and anybody who needs a shoulder.
May god bless u too.... who knows if there is someone out there in this world who is waiting for u also to share/give ur time to them... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry