Cheatings by Tikona Digital

Cheating by Tikona

Hello,

Once again I take pleasure in highlighting your cheating in displaying wrong calculation of my Consumed Data this month. I am attaching screen shots of them all.
According to the executives my billing period is 7th of every month, so I was asked to calculate my remaining data from 7th onwards. Using the same calculations in self portal my Total Usage (in MB) from 07/10/2018 to 22/10/2018 is.....
My consumed data is 194783 MB
But calculated data is 185312 MB
Which means that ur portal is showing MISMATCH of 9471 MB (9.4 GB)mischievous EXTRA data added into calculations.

Just export these values from selfcare portal into excel and write formula  =SUM(E2:E22) into new cell and anybody can see how clearly you people r showing wrong values.

Are you people adding 1GB extra data for every 10GB data used so that u can fool your customers like this and penalize them for extra data usage?



Tell me how can I trust you people?

Screenshots:
Selfcare portal of tikona (Screenshot)
Self care portal's Screenshot showing Data Consumed.
Extra Data wrongly added into calculations
Simple calculation shows u added 9.4GB extra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

Why I wear a Rose Quartz