Jio wishes Sad Independence Day gsvirdi

Jio wishes Sad Independence Day - GsVirdi
jio harasses it's customers

Namaste my fellow Indians,

I am writing to share my concern about LEGAL CHEATING going on by Jio (https://www.facebook.com/Jio/) on my number with u all, I am not asking to solve this problem...
I am doing this because Jio have crossed 215 million users, in case if jio is cheating only 5% of them (like they r cheating me).... then it means that more than 10750000 Indians are suffering silently. If an average bill of Rs350 taken then Jio is earning Rs3,762,500,000, and all this will be earned with white collared cheating.
I want ur support by commenting/sharing my post as much as possible.

On 03rd July 2018 I wrote, but bcoz I lost the email so I wrote to them again after two days on 05th July 2018 asking the Jio care to discontinue my number and confirm the final payment amount. (All images can be enlarged by clicking on them)
jio screenshot 1

For next 2 days they kept saying... U r our valued customer... thx for writing... Why do u want to discontinue... we offer u a better talk/data plan... and all that time waste talks. In fact my device was missing after we moved into new place. But I told them that This is JioFi device number, I had not used it from 2months and I don't need this any more. You know those emails of "We understand your concern".... cheap games.... they kept delaying.

But after 13days..... Suddenly I'm getting a NEW Bill from jio. They send a new bill of Rs.464.62 but nobody confirmed that my number is discontinued permanently, so I wrote back to them that after 13days of my discontinuation request u r sending me a bill?
jio screenshot2


Sensing some cheating going on, I wrote to them again on 18th July 2018, and their reply shocked me: My number is SUSPENDED DUE TO NON PAYMENT.
jio screenshot 3
I understood that jio people are clearly planning to cheat, because they have found a new way of White collared Cheating: That even after 13days they r not discontinuing my number so that they can says that u have to pay becoz ur number was working for all these days
After understanding this cheating... I started mailing then after hour. Only then after 2 more days I got an email saying that your number WILL BE discontinued at the earliest. Which clearly means that they had not discontinued my number even after 16 full days.
jio screenshot 4
By this time they had already added ANOTHER NEW BILL into my jio number, they intentionally kept delaying so that they can keep adding bills because my number is still not be closed/discontinued. Now bill for my Unused Jio number have already reached Rs929.24
jio screenshot 5
So now after 16 days of my discontinuation request.... 2 new bills had been added into my Dormant/Unused Jio account. Making unpaid amount jump from Rs464.62 to Rs929.24. Jio's patriotic Cheating is still going on because on 09th Aug 2018 I got another ebill saying that my bill amount had reached Rs999.80
jio screenshot 6

My dear fellow Indians I want ur support by commenting/sharing my post as much as possible. I will be thankful to u everybody. It's free for u, but is worth Rs1000 for me. Please share as much as possible.



Visits:
online user counter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry