I'm Disturbed.....

 

Let me share the reason of it…

 

As I started for office In the mrng (7:25am) it was lonely (as usual) on the road. I had gone just 6-7Kms away from my home when I saw a kind of small traffic jam, cars were turning towards left side to avoid something in the middle of the road….

 

When I reached at that point… I was horrified to see that those two bikers who had overtaken me few minutes back are on the road…. Crushed…. Maybe …. Dead!!!!....  on the spot…. I wondered what might have happened to them, but whatever had happened with them…. Visible scene makes it sure that some bigger vehicle ran-over them…. Pieces of flesh and….. Shhh…

 

Due to traffic behind me I was not able to stop and see, but since morning I’m disturbed about the scene, they overtook my bike few minutes back only… 7:35am…. Lonely roads… small amount of mist… let’s say fog… cool temperature…. Don’t know from where they were coming and going to which place… but all of a sudden their destination was changed…. What happened with them could have happened with me also???? Yesterday only I had accepted my mistake and told god to do justice with me… I’m ready to accept the punishment of it…. Was this accident a hint for me…. Was it a warning… Was it a preview… or was it a forgiveness from the punishment…

 

May almighty lord bless & forgive those departed two souls. I was not able to have lunch today… having headache right now… day was spent soooo quietly… I’m not scared… I’m just not able to understand what happened in the morning…. I’m not able to decode the hint from heavens… I’m confused I think…

 

L

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

Why I wear a Rose Quartz