Dominos is Misleading.

Dear Friends,
Yesterday itself I saw Dominos AD (advertisement) on TV, it was a beautiful AD in which they showed that a young couple had gone to see (in progress) construction of their flat. Very sweetly they imagined how they might be entering their own home, wife sits on bricks as-if she’s sitting on the dining table and husband lights a candle. Then comes a Domino’s delivery boy (to that construction site) to deliver their Pizza order.

The AD was beautifully written/shot but the worst part is behind the curtain… “DOMINOS DOES NOT DELIVER TO SUCH NEW CONSTRUCTION SITES IN RAJ NAGAR EXTENSION, GHAZIABAD” and I strongly doubt about other construction sites also….

This was a rainy day in July 2010 when we’ve shifted our own home in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad. Those who bought their 1st own house may understand that most probably we’ll not find good shopping places in such area. Where we moved did not have any such shops. After 3 months I was able to locate a Domino Outlet in Raj Nagar District area, I phoned them eagerly place my order, but they sweetly refused to take my order bcoz the said location was out of their delivery area. We were around 60 families living in the society (July 2010), and today after more than 1yr… there are almost 210 families staying in the society. But these numbers does not makes any difference for Dominos Management.

It had been more than 1yr now…. And Dominos, Raj Nagar (District center), Ghaziabad still Do not deliver pizza in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad.

I had been following up every alternate month to know if they have any plans in progress to deliver up to our society…. But the reply I get is same which I got 1yr back….. The person (Raj Nagar Branch) on the other side of the phone assures so sweetly that they will make strong suggestion to include our location in their delivery area…. But… but….. but………

I felt so much insulted with that new AD, from more than 1yr I had been waiting for the day when Dominos will take my order.  I’m not a pizza maniac… but when I used to order from Sec-18, Noida…. I used to order at least 2-3 times a month. Just imagine how I might be feeling after seeing that misleading AD???  I really feel like screwing the whole management for this. Friends if u also have had such an insulting experience then plz share here.

A harassed Pizza Luver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

When Money Speaks

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry